Byron Home School
I have invented and tried my own pasta recipe. My family really like it. You can swap the ingredients for anything you like too and add as much as you like. I would like to share.
1 can chopped tomatoes
Meatballs (you can make your own) / or veggie / or just veg olive oil or coconut oil to gently fry meat balls
1. Cook the meatballs
2. Add onions, garlic, carrots and parsnip
3. Add tinned tomatoes and stock
4. Leave to simmer until veg tender
5. About 5 mins before serving grate in some nutmeg
6. Serve with wholemeal pasta
7. Add garnish if you like!